We have been looking at the questions such as Why is Cyberflix Not Working? and Why is Cyberflix Saying No data? on various platforms like Reddit and other discussion boards & forums. So, we have decided to provide the best solution which can help you Fix Cyberflix No Data, Not Working Issues in this article today.
But before going to the solution, are you curious enough to know the reasons for errors mentioned above?. We have tried our best to dig into the topic and finally provided you the complete insights below, you may check them now.
Why is Cyberflix Not Working?
I guess, you might not came across any pop up or a notification exactly like “Cyberflix TV Not Working”. But you may have seen various issues with the app while using such as Cyberflix Not Downloading, Cyberflix Not Finding Links, etc.
Reasons could be anything as mentioned below,
- Restrictions posed by your mobile network operator
- Weak Internet Connection
- App Cache or App Data
- Not Enough Space on your Android Phone or FireStick
- Issues with ISP
- Some Settings or Preferences Of Cyberflix
- Cyberflix Outdated Version (old version)
- Issues with Required Permissions
- Issues With Real-Debrid
Not to worry, we have completely researched on this and provided the solutions for you below, you can readily check them.
Fix Cyberflix TV Not Working, No Data, Not Finding Links Errors
There is nothing much you need to do in order to fix those errors on your Android, iOS, FireStick, Windows or Mac, Android TV Box, Smart TV, Roku. You could easily fix them by following the instructions shared below.
1. Change Sources List Refresh Time Interval
This is the best thing that you could try in order to fix no data on cyberflix issue. Follow the steps on any of your devices such as Android, FireStick, Windows, Mac, Smart TV, Android TV Box and Roku Stick.
- Open Cyberflix TV App on your phone or pc or tv.
- Tap the Hamburger Menu which is at the top left corner of the application.
- Go to Settings and then scroll down till you reach the last option in the General settings.
- There you can see the default value as “10” under “Sources List Refresh Time Interval (in seconds)”.
- Tap that option and change the value to “15” which will actually help you load links and resources without any issue if the app keeps freezing while loading for the links.
That is the first thing you have to take a look at actually. Now you can try searching for the movies and tv shows on cyberflix app. If still not working, there might be an issue with the app cache.
2. Clear Cache of Cyberflix TV App
- Open up the application on your phone or any other device.
- Tap the Hamburger menu for the options.
- Go to Settings which is at the bottom of the application.
- Scroll down till you see an option “Clear Cache”.
- Tap “Clear Cache” option to wipe out the cache data of the application.
That’s it, close the app and restart it to test if it is working or not. If working properly, enjoy your movies otherwise, you can check out the alternate solutions shared below.
3. Update Cyberflix
Unknowingly, you might be using the old version of Cyberflix TV app on your devices which could cause issues like No Data, Not Finding Links and Cyberflix Keeps Crashing, etc. In such cases, we advice you to update the app on your phone or other devices.
- Firstly, uninstall the currently using version from your device. You can tap, hold, drag and drop the app into the uninstall icon which automatically comes at the top of your phone while holding any app.
- Now, go to the dedicated download page of cyberflix tv.
- Download the Cyberflix Latest Version shared on that page [Currently v3.2.3].
- Then, follow this guide to Install Cyberflix APK on Android, FireStick, PC, iOS, Roku, Android TV Box.
- Once, the installation is over, open the app and test if it is working properly or not.
I guess there won’t be any issues this time since you are using the most recent version with no cache. But changing the sources list refresh time to 15 seconds will actually help most of the times.
Important Tip: If you are still facing the issues, it is time to switch to Wifi Network from mobile data.
4. Use VPN
This is one more useful option you could actually try to make things go in a right direction. I won’t recommend any paid Virtual Private Network apps because it’s not my job. But you can easily find out the best VPN app online to mask your IP address and access things easily.
Close the app if it is opened and then open up the VPN app. Connect to any virtual ip address and try using the cyberflix app now. It should be working well if there was an ISP related issue on your device.
5. Turn Off “Show HD Links Only”
I don’t think using show hd links only option helps in medium to slow internet connections. It is always recommended to turn of the hd links option. If you don’t turn it off, cyberflix will always try to get the hd links.
Whenever it fails to get the HD links, there are high chances to see Cyberflix No Data Error. Check what you have to do in order to avoid or fix the error.
Check mark that option on your android, firestick or pc. Launch the app and go to Menu, scroll down and access Settings. Scroll down to performance settings. There you can see this option is turned on by default and you will have to turn it off.
6. Turn Off “Auto Resolve HD Links Only”
Using auto resolve hd links only option is the major reason for cyberflix not loading links error. In order to avoid the issue, you can turn it off by following the tips shared below.
Go to the hamburger menu of cyberflix app. Go down in the menu and open Settings. Go down till you see that option under performance settings.
7. Turn On “Parallel Sources Loading”
This is something really useful to avoid cyberflix keeps crashing on android, firestic and pc. Enabling this option will help you load device specific links based on the system resources.
It will display the links based on various factors such as the speed of the internet, capacity of phone’s RAM, etc. This will keep you away from the app crash issues and app refreshing issues more than anything.
This is a very first option under performance settings of the app. I guess you know the path: Menu > Settings > Performance.
8. Turn Off “Resolve All Links Immediately”
This is a recommended setting when cyberflix is buffering or freezing. Whenever you use this option on your device, cyberflix fetch all the links at once.
There is a probability that your phone starts playing all the links at once to confirm which link works perfect. It will show the impact on performance of the app.
9. Hide reCaptcha Verification Message
reCaptcha is not suggested to use because it will cause a lot of errors and issues on the app. Whenever you enter a wrong code for the reCaptcha, cyberflix gray screen or blank screen error occurs.
To fix this error, go to the last option of User Interface settings by following the path Menu > Settings > User Interface.
If you feel cyberflix still not working properly, you have pick some alternative apps. Check out the list shared below.
Cyberflix Not Working, Cyberflix No Data, Cyberflix No Links and Cyberflix Keeps Crashing are the very common issues now a days. We have provided all possible solutions to fix them under 3 minutes. If you are still facing any other issue or the same, then the last option is to check out the alternative apps we have shared above for you.