We have been looking at the questions such as Why is Cyberflix Not Working? and Why is Cyberflix Saying No data? on various platforms like Reddit and other discussion boards & forums. So, we have decided to provide the best solution which can help you Fix Cyberflix No Data, Not Working Issues in this article today.
But before going to the solution, are you curious enough to know the reasons for your mentioned above?. We have tried our best to dig into the topic and finally provided you the complete insights below, you may check them now.
Why is Cyberflix Not Working?
I guess, you might not came across any pop up or a notification exactly like “Cyberflix TV Not Working”. But you may have seen various issues with the app while using such as Cyberflix Not Downloading, Cyberflix Not Finding Links, etc.
Reasons could be anything as mentioned below,
- Restrictions posed by your mobile network operator.
- Weaker Internet Connection.
- App Cache.
- Not Enough Space on your Android Phone or FireStick.
- Issues with ISP.
Not to worry, we have completely researched on this and provided the solutions for you below, you can readily check them.
Why is Cyberflix Showing No Data?
This is a very particular issue we all might have seen it at least once while using the application on our mobile devices or FireStick or Android TV.
We can figure out the possible reasons as mentioned below,
- Weak Internet Connection.
- Issues with Internet Service Provider.
- May be you are using the Cyberflix Old Version.
- Not Enough Storage space on your device for downloading movies to your phone or firestick.
- Incompatible operating system version.
Don’t waste your time anymore trying to find out the fix everywhere in the internet, we have shared them for you below, check them right now.
How To Fix Cyberflix TV Not Working, No Data, Not Finding Links Errors
There is nothing much you need to do in order to fix those errors on your Android, iOS, FireStick, Windows or Mac, Android TV Box, Smart TV, Roku. You could easily fix them by following the instructions shared below.
1. Change Sources List Refresh Time Interval
This is the best thing that you could try in order to fix no data on cyberflix issue on any of your devices such as Android, FireStick, Windows, Mac, Smart TV, Android TV Box and Roku Streaming Stick.
1. Open Cyberflix TV App on your phone or pc or tv.
2. Tap the Hamburger Menu which is at the top left corner of the application.
3. Go to Settings under Others menu.
4. There you can see the default value as “10” under “Sources List Refresh Time Interval (in seconds)”.
5. Tap that option and change the value to “15” which will actually help you load links and resources without any issue if the app keeps freezing while loading for the links.
That is the first thing you have to take a look at actually. Now you can try searching for the movies and tv shows on cyberflix app. If still not working, there might be an issue with the app cache.
2. Clear Cache of Cyberflix TV App
1. Open up the application on your phone or any other device.
2. Tap the Hamburger menu for the options.
3. Go to Settings which is at the bottom of the application.
4. Scroll down till you see an option “Clear Cache”.
5. Tap “Clear Cache” option to wipe out the cache data of the application.
That’s it, close the app and restart it to test if it is working or not. If working properly, enjoy your movies otherwise, you can check out the alternate solutions shared below.
3. Update Cyberflix
Unknowingly, you might be using the old version of Cyberflix TV app on your devices which could cause issues like No Data, Not Finding Links and Cyberflix Keeps Crashing, etc. In such cases, we advice you to update the app on your phone or other devices.
1. Firstly, uninstall the currently using version from your device. You can tap, hold, drag and drop the app into the uninstall icon which automatically comes at the top of your phone while holding any app.
2. Now, go to the dedicated download page of cyberflix tv.
3. Download the Cyberflix Latest Version shared on that page [Currently v3.2.3].
4. Then, follow this guide to Install Cyberflix APK on Android, FireStick, PC, iOS, Roku, Android TV Box.
5. Once, the installation is over, open the app and test if it is working properly or not.
I guess there won’t be any issues this time since you are using the most recent version with no cache. But changing the sources list refresh time to 15 seconds will actually help most of the times.
If you are still facing the issues, it is time to switch to Wifi Network from mobile data.
4. Use VPN
This is the last option you could actually try to make things go in a right direction. I won’t recommend any paid Virtual Private Network applications here since it’s not my job actually. But you can easily find out the best VPN app online to mask your IP address and access things easily.
If still not working or you would love to switch to better application, you can check out the post hyperlinked above for the Best Alternatives to Cyberflix TV.
Cyberflix Not Working, Cyberflix No Data, Cyberflix No Links and Cyberflix Keeps Crashing are the very common issues now a days. We have provided all possible solutions to fix them under 3 minutes. If you are still facing any other issue or the same, then the last option is to check out the alternative apps we have shared above for you.